Full Commercial Operation
50MW Jemalong Solar Farm
The 50MW Jemalong Solar Project is located near Forbes in central NSW, and constitutes the second generating solar asset in Genex’s renewable energy portfolio. Genex completed successful installation of the solar panels with the project now fully operational, generating renewable energy into the grid.
Generation & Benefits
About the project
Electricity generated by the project will initially be exported to the National Electricity Market on a merchant basis, with the Company receiving the spot price for electricity in addition to revenue from the sale of Large-Scale Generation Certificates.
The Project delivers geographic diversification to Genex’s renewable energy and storage portfolio and has provided a step change in revenue from FY22 onwards.
Development Approval Information
- Approved Jemalong Solar Farm Environmental Management Strategy
- Approved Jemalong Solar Farm Traffic Management Plan
- Biodiversity Management Plan
- Chance Finds Protocol
- Independant Environmental Audit-Vantage
- Independant Environmental Audit
- Jemalong Solar Farm Site Layout
- Jemalong Solar Farm Vegetation Monitoring Report 2021
- Landscape Plan
- Pre-Construction Compliance Report